I love it when I find things that make my days easier or more enjoyable. I want to share those things with you along with things I’m craving.
My idea is to later pull from these lists for giveaways*.
- After much research I determined the Tenba DSLR & laptop carrier bag to be my perfect blogger bag! The compartments and durability seem unmatched.
- I reach for Hermès vetiver scented drawer liners for a little touch of luxury that goes a long way during spring cleaning!
- Law in a Flash: I suggest these flash cards as a fun study tool for law students. I own 7 subjects.
- Patent leather bow belt. It is skinny enough to wear on the waist but also large enough to wear on my hips. What more could I want?
- Recent stays at Four Seasons hotels have introduced me to L’Occitane en Provence. I cannot believe I never tried the L’Occitane product line! My hands are in heaven with this soap!
- The perfect walkable nude pump…I have yet to find one!
- DVF wrap dresses (like the two below from my instagram/webstagram: @fashionblawger)
- Apothia wave candles smell great and are very relaxing but equally pricey and my last one sold out 🙁
Have you tried any of my picks above?
♥ Thanks for reading and supporting my blog! ♥
*BTW: I am less than 20 readers away from my 100 reader milestone that will call for my first giveaway!