Last month I introduced this edition to my blog.
In my currently loving or longingly covering posts I will share things that make me smile when I am feeling down or things that I find make life easier.
My idea is to later pull from these lists for giveaways.
- My pink crochet skirt
- I am still on a pink and purple kick so this skirt is a perfect addition to my Spring/Summer wardrobe!
- Trenta iced passion fruit tea lemonades, sweetened
- I tell myself this is healthy because it has tea but from the taste of it I imagine the amount of tea is marginal.
- With the end of lent near, my tastebuds are daydreaming about Ladurée macarons. I wish they were available for delivery!
- I have the state bar to look forward to so this game/study tool has been on my mind
As a heads up, I will formally announce my follower contest this Monday. But I hope you plan to take a chance on it! Since I have not received suggestions and I mentioned last month that I expect to pull items from my “currently loving &/or longingly coveting” posts for giveaways, I think my prize will be (a non-sponsored) giveaway of my favorite scented designer drawer liners (mentioned here) and a gift card (likely a general Visa or Mastercard one instead of a store-specific one to accommodate readers from different countries).
Keep in mind that you will have to be a public follower to enter and liking on facebook or following by twitter will count as more entries.
♥ Thanks for reading and supporting my blog! ♥