Last modified: July 6, 2019
Protecting your data, privacy, and personal information is important to A Preponderance of Fashion (“Website,” “me,” “my,” or “I”).
This Website contains links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any third party website, note that they have their own privacy policies. Although I limit myself to links or websites that I trust, I do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies or processing of your personal information. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to such third party websites.
Information this Website may collect
Website may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide (e.g., via contact forms).
- Information Website receives from other sources
- To understand our analytics and sources of traffic, Website may get information collected from third party sources, such as Google analytics.
How Website uses your information
Your collected information may be used to
- operate, improve, and optimize Website services, tools, performance, and research
- personalize your experience
- enable you to share Website’s information, articles, messages, and/or imagery via e-mail or third party sites and/or services
These are the principal grounds that justify my use of your information:
- Your consent: where you have consented to my use of your information (you are providing explicit, informed, freely given consent, in relation to any such use and may withdraw your consent in the circumstance detailed below by notifying us);
- Our legal obligation: where we need to use your information to comply with the law or legal obligations;
- Legitimate interests: where I use your information to achieve a legitimate interest and my reasons for using it outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights
- Legal claims: where your information if necessary for me to defend, prosecute or make a claim against you or a third party.
Third Party Cookies
Information may be collected/discovered by third party cookies. Cookies helps this Website distinguish you from others. This information may show how you navigate this Website to detect ways to improve your experience.
Website uses Google Analytics, which sets a cookie in order to anonymously identify when users return to specific websites and general demographic information may be attached. This data will not be used to associate any part of your identity–anonymous or not–with any other data held by Google.
It can be possible to disable cookie storage by changing your browser settings; however, this Website may not perform properly or some features may not be available if you disable cookies.
Further information about how to opt-out of this cookie can be found at http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
- Other third party sites may collect cookies.
- Ad links may have tracking to verify whether a purchase was made from Website’s suggestion.
Embedded content from other websites
Website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, recordings, or images).
Changes to this policy
The last edit date will remain updated at the start of this page.
Send your questions, feedback, and/or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org